Driven do-gooder? Resourceful world-changer? Let's meet. Take a look at our opportunities below and apply today!
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED FUNDRAISING AND MARKETING
Job type: Full time
Sanky Communications is a marketing and communications agency providing fundraising and marketing counsel to nonprofit organizations. We seek an Account Executive to oversee and manage direct marketing fundraising, advocacy and marketing campaigns for our diverse nonprofit client base (e.g., animal welfare, medical, human rights, wildlife, social service organizations).
We're looking for someone who is well-rounded in integrated fundraising, direct mail, email marketing, and digital acquisition. The ideal candidate would have good presentation, interpersonal communication and business writing skills, an analytic mind – and passion for nonprofit causes. There is a lot of potential for long-term growth, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits.
Location: New York City or Remote
- Passionate about the nonprofit sector and nonprofit causes
- Extensive experience in nonprofit fundraising and/or marketing experience, including direct marketing fundraising experience (a successful candidate likely has 5-10 years experience)
- Preferably consulting or agency experience
- Preferably experience managing staff
- Knowledge and experience with nonprofit fundraising and email marketing software (please provide a list of platforms you have experience in)
- Ability to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Enjoys and excels at organizing and effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding project management skills (experience with Basecamp a plus)
- Excellent communicator, especially writing business correspondence (e.g., report analysis, strategy memos, creative briefs, budget proposals, projections) and public speaking
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of direct marketing, email, social media, search marketing, fundraising and advocacy trends
- Expert skills in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides and/or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sanky offers extensive benefits including health, dental, 401K, transit, as well as a cell phone, work from home benefits, free Citi Bike membership, a stocked office pantry, and a variety of other perks.
Note: Our office is temporarily closed due to Covid and all staff are expected to work remotely and provide their own internet connection until we are able to safely reopen. Longer term, we are open to both candidates who would work from our New York City office and remote candidates. Working hours will be based in Eastern time zone.
Minimum education required
How to apply
Please submit resume, detailed cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com with Account Executive in the subject line.