Driven do-gooder? Resourceful world-changer? Let’s meet. Take a look at our opportunities below and apply today!
Sanky Communications is a marketing and communications agency providing fundraising and marketing counsel to nonprofit organizations. We seek an Account Executive to oversee and manage direct marketing fundraising, advocacy and marketing campaigns for our diverse nonprofit client base (e.g., animal welfare, environmental, human rights, wildlife, social service organizations).
We’re looking for someone who is well-rounded in integrated fundraising, email marketing, and digital acquisition. The ideal candidate would have good presentation, interpersonal communication and business writing skills, an analytic mind -- and passion for nonprofit causes. There is a lot of potential for long-term growth, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Passionate about the nonprofit sector and nonprofit causes
- 5+ years nonprofit fundraising and/or marketing experience, including minimum of 3 years of digital fundraising experience
- Preferably consulting or agency experience
- Preferably experience managing staff
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing and nonprofit fundraising software (please provide a list of platforms you have experience in)
- Able to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding project management skills (experience with Basecamp a plus)
- Excellent communicator, especially writing business correspondence (report analysis, strategy memos, project briefs, proposals) and public speaking
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of online, email, social media marketing, fundraising and advocacy trends
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sanky offers extensive benefits including health, dental, 401K, transit, as well as a cell phone, work from home benefits, free Citibike membership, a stocked office pantry, and a variety of other perks.
Minimum education required:
How to apply:
Please submit resume, detailed cover letter and separate salary requirements to email@example.com with Digital Strategist/Account Executive in the subject line.Apply now
Job type: Full time
Sanky Communications, Inc. creates innovative and effective fundraising campaigns for nonprofits. We are based in Midtown, New York City.
We are looking for a detail-driven individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as a Data Insights Assistant. You will work with the Insights and Accounts teams, supporting them in delivering reports and data analysis for current and prospective clients. Duties will include helping monitor marketing/communications strategies and fundraising campaigns for several different nonprofit clients. Areas of focus include search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, and data compilation and analysis. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of these areas, and is eager to learn. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in data and analytics, and who is pursuing a career in the nonprofit sector.
Among other responsibilities, the Data Insights Assistant will:
- Assist in launching SEM and social media components as part of fundraising campaigns and monitor progress to help identify optimizations as needed.
- Track spending against budget for search and social campaigns, and monitor daily/weekly spends for adherence to budgets.
- Monitor campaign progress using Google Analytics and/or other tools.
- Compile data and work with the Insights team to create comprehensive monthly and/or quarterly reports for clients.
- Help review and proof client reports ensuring maximum quality assurance.
- Use Sanky’s project management tool (Basecamp) to help coordinate with report production, ensuring internal teams are properly kept up to date on reporting progress and that all communications are documented in the platform.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, capable of meeting tight deadlines, and working calmly under pressure.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word and Excel (in a Windows environment), including experience building formulas and comparing data in Excel, as well as working with pivot tables in Word.
- A strong communicator, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas and prepare documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, and professional.
- A strong proofreader for both copy and data.
- A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge.
- Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience with nonprofits and/or digital acquisition tools (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) is a plus. Once hired, the candidate will be trained and is required to become Google Adwords Certified.
- Experience with cloud data warehouses and data visualization tools is a plus.
Sanky offers extensive benefits including health, dental, 401K, transit, free Citibike membership, a stocked office pantry, and a variety of other perks.
Minimum education required:
Submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Data Insights Assistant” in the subject line). Note that your cover letter will be reviewed as a writing sample, and should reflect your best work. No calls please!Apply now