Guess who won FIVE WebAwards?
That's right— SankyNet just took home five WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association!
As always, its an incredible honor to be recognized for work we truly put our hearts into. What's really cool this time around is that each award is for a different client, highlighting the quality of a variety of SankyNet services.
Check out our official list of awards:
- Freedom from Hunger: World Malaria Day — Outstanding Website
- Covenant House: Website — Non-Profit Standard of Excellence
- The International Nursing Association: Clinical Simulation & Learning — Non-Profit Standard of Excellence
- NAACP LDF: The Fight to Protect Civil Rights — Non-Profit Standard of Excellence
- AWF: Infographic — Outstanding Website
Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association has produced the WebAwards to raise the standard for web design and Internet marketing in 96 industries, including non-profits.
We'd like to thank all of the judges for this fantastic honor.